Sunday 21 August 2016

Vegecolor Konnyaku Jelly

Last month my darling little girl turned 1 year old. I catered food for my guests.



But since it is a special day, I wanted to let my guests enjoy something home-made, healthy and refreshing. So I made this Triflora Vegecolor dessert.

 


My guests feedback that this is a unique and refreshing dessert. Even the kids like it. :D


So I'm sharing my recipe here.


Recipe

1) Prepare 1 packet of Konnyaku powder, 1 packet of Triflora tea, 1 packet of Vegecolor


2) Prepare the cups. Add any fruits that you like. Put these cups aside.



3) Prepare a pot with 950ml of water. Put in Triflora tea bag. Put on low fire until water has boiled.
4) At the mean time, prepare a mixture containing 1 packet of Konnyaku powder and 400g or sugar.



5) When the water has boiled, SLOWLY pour in the mixture of Konnyaku powder and sugar. Continue to stir until all the sugar and powder has dissolved.



6) Remove the pot from the fire. Slowly stir in Vegecolor powder. Stir until all the Vegecolor powder is homogenous in the pot.



7) Scoop up the jelly into pre-prepared cups. Garnish with more fruits as you like. 



DONE! :D

Hope you enjoyed this recipe. :)
Cheers! 

Ee Ting
nutritionforimmunity@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.