Monday 9 September 2019

Parasitic rash? Eczema? Sensitive Skin?

I did not sleep for days..... 


Hello My dear friend!

I'd like to share with you an unknown skin condition that happened on my little Darling 2 weeks ago. She came back from school with many red bumps on her skin.

This is completely strange because she doesn't have any rash since birth till now 4 years old. Not even diaper rash.



What do you think I felt at that moment?

Yes I was really worried. The itch was very bad and she couldn't stop scratching. This rash happened only on one of her legs. I brought her to see a doctor, who insisted that she had eczema.

So i asked the doctor what should I do. The doctor told me that at this point it is imperative to apply a cream .

I asked him if the cream was steroidal in nature. And the doctor gave me a long story about how effective the steroidal cream is in stopping the itch and helping the bumps to subside.

For a moment, I really bought in the story that my girl had bad eczema!

Until my hubby asked me, why this 'eczema' does not happen at the joints?



Is finding the Root Cause important?


After I calmed down, I recalled that Science of Nutritional Immunology states that OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM is the BEST DOCTOR in the WORLD. 
Hence, I know what I had to do and how I can best help my little girl recover. I'm not sure how long it will take, but I am determined to rid the itch and the bumps from her leg.
By the way, the steroidal cream went into the dustbin the moment I reached home.


I figured that there must be some "toxin" in her body, maybe by a parasite or insect because the redness and bumps were so localized. At this point, it doesn't matter what the root cause of the itch is anymore, because the solution will still be the same.


So ....

(1) I decided to boost up her immune system to purge out the toxin.

I gave my little girl Rosytime + E-immunity, 3 spoonfuls every 6 hours.





I'm very thankful I have a very good-natured little sweety who continues to take the products despite her leg itching badly. 

Indeed, as I expected, after starting on these nourishment, her immune system started to work very hard.

And as her immune system was fighting the "toxin", it was also trying hard to purge the toxins out of her body. So where do you think the immune system will purge the "toxins" to?

Not surprising, the "toxin" showed up on her skin as very bad bumps. This is very common because our immune system tends to purge the toxins to the skin.

To many people it looked like the bumps has "worsen". My family told me that I need to stop all the nourishment. But I am very confident in the Science of Nutritional Immunology and so I continued with the products.




(2) Control her itch, even if it means not sleeping at night.

When the flares "worsened", my kid's leg was itching very badly, especially at night when the immune system is working the hardest.

I applied Elemente baby powder to alleviate the itch. When the itch was unbearable, I applied gwei-hua oil. This is the MOST effective ointment I found that stops itch immediately!





It is very clear to me that at this point, I have to do everything I can so that she does not scratch. Because if the wounds broke, there will be infection and a delay to the recovery.

Hence through the nights, I woke up every 2 hours to apply and re-apply the baby powder on the bumps. Itch or no itch, I just proactively apply the powder.

After about 4 long nights later, the bumps all dried up. And many bumps have completely subsided!

The best part is, my little girl does not seem to have the itch anymore!



It took her another about 1week to fully clear out and her skin regain the original smooth skin again.




If you are reading this now, and if you are a parent, I'm sure you will understand how I feel. All I want is a method so that my little love does not have to go through so much suffering.

As a mother, all I want is for her to recover fast without side effects.
Through the wisdom and deep understanding of the Science of Nutritional Immunology, I gain the strong confidence to help my little loved one go through a terrible ordeal.

It is important to nourish the body with the correct wholesome food so that the immune system can start performing "miracles". At the same time, controlling itch is another key point.


Holding a full-time career, and not having much sleep for a few days did take a toll on my health. But everything is very worth it.


Would I do differently at hindsight?

No. I will still go to the doctors. This is because it is important to hear what the experts have to say.

Science of Nutritional Immunology is never to go against doctors.

It is more about a deeper understanding of our own immune system - how we can nourish our immune system better to help us recover from diseases faster and more thoroughly. Today's medical advancement is good, but still very far away from the power of our very own immune system.


Will I still throw away that steroidal cream?

Controlling itch is deeply important, and there are many other effective ways than steroidal creams. Hence, the answer is Yes, I will still throw that cream away.


I hope my sharing will be helpful to you.


Cheers,
Ee Ting
+65 97731138











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.