Tuesday 26 May 2020

Vegecolor SoyPRO Konnyaku Jelly

Do you know how much fiber is required daily to ensure smooth bowels?

(Smooth bowels daily means we are effectively preventing constipation, haemorroids, and colectoral cancer later in life. )

32 grams of Fiber = 11.5 regular apples

Yes! That's how much you need! Are you consuming that much fiber daily?



If you feel that it is difficult for adults to intake so much fiber, then how about children?

Vegecolor contains 28 different freeze-dried vegetables. For me, I like it that it helps with my bowels. And hence I add it to konnyaku jelly. Adding a tinge of FUN and HEALTH to food! 😁








Stay tubed for my recipe!





Cheers,
Ee Ting
Your Lifestyle Coach






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.