Friday 11 September 2015

Haze

Woah Woah Woah... Singapore is a misty land today!
The hazy burnt smell is ridiculous. 

The 24-hour PSI at 11pm on Thursday was 132 to 148. A reading of 101 to 200 means that air quality is unhealthy. 


I hear of many people falling sick. The common complains are sore throat, cough, flu, dry eyes.

How are you coping with the haze?



I stay at a high floor HDB, and I do not have air purifier at home. Just to share. This is how I cope with the haze. 

1)  Only half the windows at home are open.

2)  Switch on the fan to ensure circulation of air within the house.

3)  Drink lots of water.

4)  Ensure that I take Oxyginberry everyday. It contains very high levels of antioxidants from food that strengthens the immune system to prevent falling sick.

5)  Take 1 cup of Orchestra everyday. The ashitaba leaves and kumazasa leaves, also called longevity leaves by the Japanese, soothes the throat. The large amount of phytochemicals strengthens the immune system.

6) Take a glass of Triflora everyday. The precious five-leaf ginseng is rich in botanical nutrients like ginsenoside. It can sooth the throat from irritants.

7)  Diligent breast feed / latch my 2 month old infant. This is to ensure that antibodies from me are transferred from me to my baby. Thereby protecting her.


I am happy that so far everyone in my family is feeling well. 

When my family is happy, I will be happy. Hence spending some money to purchase Oxyginberry, Orchestra and Triflora is worth it because the intangible benefits from seeing my family healthy, is priceless. :-).

I wish everyone reading this blog happy and healthy. Cheers! :-)


Oxyginberry




Orchestra



Triflora





Ee Ting
eetingchoo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.