Tuesday 1 September 2015

I recovered from Haematology (Blood-related) problems through NI lifestyle

RecIn my previous post, I wrote about my blood test results showing improvement. Since year 2014, I do not feel cold and dizzy easily anymore. I am finally eligible to donate blood because I have sufficient "good" haemoglobin already.

I believe this is because I made the decision to adopt the NUTRITIONAL IMMUNOLOGY LIFESTYLE.


Year 2011 


For many years, I had looked pale, easily felt cold and occasionally dizzy. Data shows failing haemocrit (blood cluster volume), haemoglobin (the fellow that transports oxygen around the body), unusual shapes of blood cells (anisocytosis, elliptocytes, tear-drop shaped). This is NOT anaemia nor thalesseamia. But still a lingering problem.


Year 2013



Year 2014 - All blood parameters PASSED!



How did I achieve this?

This is no rocket science. You can adopt it too!

I make sure I eat wholesome organic food everyday. Some examples are :

-- Ginseng berry - 1.4x antioxidant than vitamin C, improves blood flow especially to the brain.

-- Also ABM mushroom - a powerful anti-viral agent, support body's immune system by stimulating the production of cancer-fighting T cells, interferon and interleukin.

All these ingredients come conveniently as organic, preservative-free food in capsule form, Vegaplex.







For more details, feel free to contact me for a COMPLIMENTARY consultation. :-)

Ee Ting
Health speaker
eetingchoo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.