Monday 25 May 2020

黑白


Circuit Breaker (due to coronavirus) is the time where I start to feel really thankful that in Singapore, we have easy and cheap access to many yummy foods.
It is in circuit breaker season that I start to miss all these hawker food.

So I made 黑白 , the super common beverage in hawker centers.
In hawker centers, they use soyabean milk and grass jelly.

For me, I use a combination of SoyPro and RaisinTree! 😍

It's very high in protein and detoxing for our liver.





Check out my recipe in the video below!



You can also watch it in our YouTube channel!

Sharing is caring!
Share with your loved one a healthy, high protein, no cholesterol, detoxing beverage!

Cheers,
Ee Ting
Your Lifestyle Coach




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.