Sunday 10 May 2020

Healthy "Bubble Tea"

The circuit breaker measures in Singapore has closed all bubble tea shops in Singapore.

When bubble tea was allowed, I tried to resist drinking it.
However now that it is closed, I am craving it and have to find a way to make the boba.


As always, I want to enjoy the yummy beverages, but in a healthier style.

Here's my "Bubble Milk Tea" with no tea, no cow milk and home-made bubble! 😍
I did it the style of 脏脏ε₯ΆθŒΆ, where the "brown" layer coats the cup. Haha!



Why did I choose wholesome SOY milk instead cos milk? 

When a person has eczema, doctors will say stop dairy products. When a person has diarrhoea, doctors will say stop dairy products. Have you asked yourself why this is so?

For me, I am reading more and more scientific papers that animal milk increases inflammation in our body. And inflammation is the start of chronic diseases such as diabetes, heart diseases, and some autoimmune disease like eczema.

To understand more, see my post on Dalgona-style beverage why I choose SOY milk instead of Cow milk.


How did I create that brown "syrup"? 

For many recipes, they use brown sugar. However, I chose to use RaisinTree to give the brown color.

RaisinTree is the nature's way to protect our liver. This is a herb from Korea, where Koreans take it prior to drinking, and it helps their liver to break down the alcohol.
Hence, when we take RaisinTree, it enhances our liver function. This helps our body detox. In other words, it helps in weight loss. 😍😍


Recipe

Anyways, enough of words.... Let's get to the recipe.



You can also watch it in my YouTube channel!

Try this version of Healthier Bubble Tea!
No caffeine, No animal milk.
Less sugar, improves detoxification, very high protein for muscles toning.


Share with me your cup of Healthier "Bubble Milk Tea" ok?


Cheers,
Ee Ting
Your Lifestyle Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.