Monday 25 May 2020

Mango Sago Pomelo

From the number of posts, I guess you will know that I like to cook healthy food for my family.

My husband loves to eat mango sago pomelo. This dessert requires coconut milk, which is not as healthy as many people think. 

According to American Heart Association,

Coconut oil, extracted from the meat of what can loosely be called a seed, a fruit or a nut,
(link opens in new window) is mostly saturated fat, about 82 percentOne tablespoon adds up(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window) to more than 11 grams of saturated fats, according to the federal National Nutrient Database. That’s nearly the total daily limit of 13 grams recommended by the American Heart Association(link opens in new window)(link opens in new window).


So yup... I wouldn't want to be the one responsible to cause heart problems for my hubby.....

Hence I choose to use SoyPro to replace coconut milk.



It's really yummy!

My hubby love it, kiddo loves it, helper and me loves it too!!!!

You can try it too, my recipe as follows! 💝💝



You can also view this directly in my YouTube channel!


Cheers,
Ee Ting
Your Lifestyle Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.